Please contact me if you would like me to talk to your group about genealogy. I have done talks for local networking groups, retirement homes and local interest groups.
Examples of the talks available include:
- 3 steps to getting started with your family history
- Telling family stories
- Organising your research and findings
- Using Ancestry to build and grow your family tree
- Brick walls and how to break through them
- Florence de Fonblanque – my suffragette ancestor
- Finding your way around a local records office
- Is this right? How to separate facts from fiction
Today Purley Inner Wheel Club was privileged to hear a splendid talk on genealogy by Emma Cox. Despite the problems posed by Zoom we thoroughly enjoyed an interesting and professional talk by a person who is well versed in her subject.